Fourth of July weekend, Southern Channel Islands
07/02/2015 - 07/06/2015
Our annual “Fourth of July Trip” leaves Santa Barbara at 10pm on Thursday, and returns around 5 pm on Monday. If the weather cooperates we will be diving San Clemente and Santa Catalina Islands for the first three days, and then will travel to a northern island (Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, or Anacapa) for the last day. To see pictures from previous trips in our gallery, click here.
We have chartered the Vision, flagship of the Truth Aquatics fleet since 1974. This is a fantastic trip and we would love to have you join us! The Sea Landing Dive Center is located within steps from the Truth Aquatic vessels for convenient equipment rental (tanks and weights are not provided on-board). See more details “Preparing for your Channel Islands Trip” on our Currents page. Marine Biologist Kristy brings her microscope to show divers silicious spicules and pumping pedicilaria– the colors on marine invertebrates are amazing up close!
We could end up in Avalon…
- Breakfasts made to order (ex. breakfast burrito)
- Scrumptious lunches and dinners (ex. homemade pot pies and BBQ tri tip… let us know if you have dietary needs or are vegetarian…the chefs make great marinated tofu!)
- Plenty of snacks and desserts (ex. spinach dip, and berry pie)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (ex. sodas, juices, milk)
- Unlimited air fills, unlimited diving
- Fuel Surcharge
- On-board Naturalist and Dive Instructor
- Nitrox ($6/tank)
- Kayak ($30/day)
- Double bunk guarantee ($25/night, limited availability)
- Dive Master ($75/dive)
- Kelp Diver Certification ($150)
- Spirits (if you’ve got lots, bring a cooler!)
Contact: Kristy Finstad 831-464-1527, firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Cancellation Policy: A $300 deposit reserves your space. Cancellations are subject to a $50 processing fee. Final payment is due one month prior to departure, late payments incur a 3% fee. No refunds may be processed after this date. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee. Package price is subject to change.
Please make checks payable to: Worldwide Diving Adventures
Mail to: 1150 Whitewater Cove; Santa Cruz, CA 95062
California Seller of Travel #: 2020378-40