Fourth of July weekend, Southern Channel Islands
07/04/2013 - 07/08/2013
Our annual “Fourth of July Trip” leaves Santa Barbara after the fireworks display, at 10pm on Thursday July 4, and returns around 5 pm on Monday, July 8. If the weather cooperates we will be diving San Clemente and Santa Catalina Islands for the first three days, and then will travel to a northern island (Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, or Anacapa) for the last day. To see pictures from previous trips in our gallery, click here.
We have chartered the Vision, flagship of the Truth Aquatics fleet since the 1970s. This is a fantastic trip and we would love to have you join us! The Sea Landing Dive Center is located within steps from the Truth Aquatic vessels for convenient equipment rental. See more details “Preparing for your Channel Islands Trip” on our News page. Marine Biologist Kristy brings her microscope to show divers silicious spicules and pumping pedicilaria– the colors on marine invertebrates are amazing up close!
We could end up in Avalon…
- Breakfasts made to order (ex. breakfast burrito)
- Scrumptious lunches and dinners (ex. homemade pot pies and BBQ tri tip… let me know if you have dietary needs or are vegetarian…the chefs make great marinated tofu!)
- Plenty of snacks and desserts (ex. spinach dip, and berry pie)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (ex. sodas, juices, milk)
- Unlimited air fills, unlimited diving
- Single Kayak (double available by request)
- Fuel Surcharge
Payment and Cancellation Policy: The cost of this mini vacation is $775. A $300 deposit reserves your space. Final payment is due one month prior to departure. No refunds may be processed after this date. Cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee.
Please make checks payable to:
Worldwide Diving Adventures
1150 Whitewater Cove
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
California Seller of Travel #: 2020378-40