Cortes Bank – Lobster Opener
09/28/2013 - 10/02/2013
Head out to Cortes Bank aboard the liveaboard dive boat the Vision to dive for lobster on the opening weekend of the season. About a 100 miles of shore of Southern California, fall is the best time of year to get to this incredible place. The goal is to stuff our catch bags full of big lobster. Schools of yellowtail cruise the drop offs, if you’ve got your fill of the bugs or just want the challenge of catching one of these powerful (and tasty!) fish.
This four day trip leaves from Santa Barbara Harbor at 9 pm on Saturday and returns on Wednesday about 5 pm. In between dives you’ll keep you energy up with big, gourmet meals prepared by the galley chefs. Get you fishing license, lobster card, and last minute gear at the Sea Landing. Conveniently located right where you’ll board the Vision. See more details “Preparing for your Channel Islands Trip” on our news page.
- Breakfasts made to order (ex. breakfast burrito)
- Scrumptious lunches and dinners (ex. homemade pot pies and BBQ tri tip… let me know if you have dietary needs or are vegetarian…the chefs make great marinated tofu!)
- Plenty of snacks and desserts (ex. spinach dip, and berry pie)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (ex. sodas, juices, milk)
- Unlimited air fills, unlimited diving
- Single Kayak (double available by request)
- Fuel Surcharge
Payment and Cancellation Policy: A $300 deposit reserves your space. Cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee. Final payment is due one month prior to departure, late payments incur a 3% fee. No refunds may be processed after this date. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee. Double bunks may be reserved for single divers with a $25/night upgrade.
Please make checks payable to:
Worldwide Diving Adventures
1150 Whitewater Cove
Santa Cruz, CA 95062