Cortes Bank – Lobster Opener
10/03/2015 - 10/07/2015
Head out to Cortes Bank for lobster on the opening weekend of the season. About a 100 miles of shore of Southern California, fall is the best time of year to get to this incredible offshore oasis. We have chartered the Vision, flagship of the Truth Aquatics fleet since 1974, that’s 40 years of experience saying it’s the best way to access California’s Channel Islands. The goal is to stuff our catch bags full of big lobster. Schools of yellowtail cruise the drop offs, if you’ve got your fill of the bugs or just want the challenge of catching one of these powerful (and tasty!) fish.
This four day trip leaves from Santa Barbara Harbor at 9 pm on Saturday and returns on Wednesday about 5 pm. In between dives you’ll keep you energy up with big, gourmet meals prepared by the galley chefs. Get you fishing license, lobster card, and last minute gear at the Sea Landing Dive Center , located within steps from the Truth Aquatic vessels for convenient equipment rental (tanks and weights are not provided on-board). See more details “Preparing for your Channel Islands Trip” on our Currents page.
- Breakfasts made to order (ex. breakfast burrito)
- Scrumptious lunches and dinners (ex. homemade pot pies and BBQ tri tip… let us know if you have dietary needs)
- Plenty of snacks and desserts (ex. spinach dip, and berry pie)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (ex. sodas, juices, milk)
- Unlimited air fills, unlimited diving
- Fuel Surcharge
- Limited Load occupancy (32)
- Nitrox ($6/tank)
- Kayak ($30/day)
- Double bunk guarantee ($25/night, limited availability)
- Spirits (if you’ve got lots, bring a cooler!)
Contact: Dan Chua 831-428-2756, email@example.com
Payment and Cancellation Policy: A $400 deposit reserves your space. Cancellations are subject to a $100 processing fee. Final payment is due one month prior to departure, late payments incur a 3% fee. No refunds may be processed after this date. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% transaction fee. Package price is subject to change.
Please make checks payable to: Worldwide Diving Adventures
Mail to: 1150 Whitewater Cove; Santa Cruz, CA 95062